Download Parallels Desktop 13 For Mac
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great time so far. Have any of you heard of Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac? It’s an awesome software that allows you run Windows software on your MacOS devices, including Macbook’s and iMac’s.
Today we will highlight why you, your school or your business should definitely consider using Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac. This software rivals CrossOver for Mac because both of these programs allow you to run the latest Windows apps on your Mac. It’s as easy as clicking install and then choosing which programs you want to run by using virtual machines technology. We currently use Parallels Desktop 13 here at our Oxavi Group Inc offices on our Mac High Sierra Macbook’s and iMac’s because to us, it was the fastest program that allowed us to run our Windows program without much effort on our side. We are able to quickly Microsoft Visio and the likes on our Mac without a glitch so we recommend you to take a closer look.
Instantly run Windows Software on your Mac without even rebooting: [ Try Parallels Desktop 13 ]
What Is Parallels Desktop 13 About?
Parallels Desktop 13 lets you use Mac and Windows applications side-by-side (no restarting required). Launch and access Windows applications right from the Dock, and easily drag and drop and copy and paste between them. If you’re new to Mac, you can keep the familiar Windows experience in full screen.
Easily switch between Mac and Windows apps. Powerful performance lets you run Windows applications like Microsoft Office without compromise. Includes Parallels Toolbox, simplifying dozens of essential everyday tasks.
- Run it all without compromise Microsoft Office, Visual Studio, Quicken and QuickBooks for Windows, Access, Project, Autodesk Revit and Inventor, CorelDRAW, ArcGIS, Visio, Internet Explorer, Adobe Photoshop, and more.
- Graphic and resource hungry Windows applications run effortlessly without slowing down your MacBook, iMac, Mac mini, or Mac Pro.
- Choose your existing Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, or Boot Camp installation or download Windows 10 on your Mac within Parallels Desktop and get started within minutes.
Switching from PC to Mac
- We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac, just follow the setup assistant.
Works with Boot Camp
- Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is easier and more intuitive than ever.
Touch Bar Support for Windows Applications
- Add Windows applications to Touch Bar for instant access and customization.
- Connect all your USB, Thunderbolt, and FireWire devices with Windows. Pair your Bluetooth and printer to work with both Windows and macOS.
- Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop for Mac will optimize your VM settings and performance for you.