Download Dashlane For Mac
Hello everyone, how are you all doing? Any of you heard of Dashlane? It is a one of the most popular password managing apps available today and this version is exclusively for those of us who use iMacs, Macbooks and other devices running MacOS.
We received an email on August 2nd 2018 from a regular visitor on our web site asking us if we could recommend a good, secure and free password manager and luckily I have been using Dashlane as my #1 password manager for about a year now and a half now with no issues so far. I didn’t hesitate to tell him/her to give this app a try, after I responded to the email I thought, why not post about Dashlane on this web site and let you guys try it out too? Let’s find out if Dashlane is worth your time to download.
Table of Contents
Install Dashlane on MacOS
What Is The Dashlane App About?
Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity—all your personal information that lives online. It’s the only app that both prevents and protects you from the risks of digitally storing and sharing your information.
- Securely store passwords, secure notes, payments, personal info, IDs, and more in your encrypted vault.
- Instantly autofill forms and payment info using the Dashlane browser extension.
- Replace weak passwords in seconds using our Password Generator or automatic Password Changer.
- Monitor your Password Health in our new Identity Dashboard.
- With Dark Web Monitoring, get instant security alerts for each email account you add in Dashlane.
- Secure Document Storage: Encrypt and store sensitive documents and files in Dashlane to access them anywhere.
- Dashlane Free: Manage up to 50 passwords and autofill all your personal information on your Mac, free for life.
- Dashlane Premium: Manage unlimited passwords on unlimited devices, plus Dark Web Monitoring and secure VPN.
- Dashlane Premium Plus (only available in the U.S.): Get added protection with real-time credit monitoring and up to $1 million in Identity Theft Insurance.
- We built Dashlane on the belief that your passwords and data should always be secure, private, and accessible to only you.
- Our patented security architecture uses AES-256 encryption, the industry’s leading standard, and a zero-knowledge system to protect your passwords and personal data.
- Your master password is your private key to unlocking Dashlane. No one knows it but you—not even Dashlane—and it’s not stored anywhere on your device or our servers.
- Dashlane requires you to log in from an approved device. Built-in two-factor authentication ensures you are you, every time you unlock Dashlane with your master password or Touch ID.