Download Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 For Mac
Hello everyone, how are you all doing? Any of you heard of Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 for Mac? It’s the official app made by Microsoft Corporation themselves that allows us MacOS users, meaning whether you are on an iMac or Macbook to connect your Mac to a Windows PC easily.
This remote desktop app for Mac is honestly the best remote desktop tool for Mac users who want to connect to a Windows PC. Microsoft Remote desktop 10 allows you to easily gain access to your remote Windows 10, Windows 8 and of course Windows 7 with basically a click of a button. I say it is the best because it does exactly what you want and it is smooth, looks great and most importantly, it works. By the way, did we mention that it is also free? We already featured in our list of the best remote desktop app’s for Mac. Let’s find out what else makes this app worth your time to download and try.
What Is Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 App About?
Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 allows you to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your administrator. The app helps you be productive no matter where you are.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
• Access remote resources published by your IT administrator
• Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
• Secure connection to your data and applications
• Streamlined management of your connections from the connection center
• High quality video and audio streaming