Download Compressor For Mac
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? Ever heard of Compressor? The software by Apple themselves that enables you to encode almost any media type, especially the most common and popular ones on your iMac or Macbook. This app is underrated and we are here to tell you why you need to give it at try if you are serious about encoding your media files.
Today we will highlight Compressor, a popular encoding and converting app that works perfectly and seamlessly with Final Cut Pro X for Mac. Compressor has an average of about 4/5 stars rating which is pretty good especially since that this is a premium app that will cost you $49.99 but it is worth price and below we will try to show you why you need to at least try it before you try something else. If you want to convert your movies, music videos, trailers, enhance photos, encode your big media files quickly, this is the app for you. Let’s find out what else Compressor can do for your MacOS.
What Is Compressor About?
Compressor integrates tightly with Final Cut Pro to add power and flexibility to your video conversions. A simple interface lets you quickly customize output settings, enhance images, and package your film for sale on the iTunes Store. For even faster conversions, easily set up distributed encoding using other Mac computers.
Advanced Encoding for Final Cut Pro
• Use Compressor to customize encoding settings for Final Cut Pro
• Save a custom setting in Compressor and the setting will automatically appear in Final Cut Pro
• Set up batch processes to streamline the encoding of large numbers of files
• Build custom Destinations to combine encoding with additional tasks such as moving or copying files
• Create self-contained Droplets to encode on the desktop with drag-and-drop ease
• Share settings like an HEVC output setting with other editors, even if Compressor isn’t installed on their systems
• Send Final Cut Pro and Motion projects to Compressor to encode video in the HEVC format
iTunes Store Package Creation
• Import and organize your movie, trailer, closed captions, audio descriptions, and subtitles into an iTunes Store-compliant package for submission to an Apple-certified iTunes delivery partner
• Audition video with any audio, caption, or subtitle to verify sync
• Built-in error detection helps you identify issues with your iTunes Store Package and navigate directly to the source of the issue
• Deliver HDR video as P3 D65 PQ, Rec. 2020 HLG, and Rec. 2020 PQ for HDR10
• Support in the iTunes Store Package to link a Dolby Vision graded video file to a Dolby Vision XML
Support for Industry Standards
• Encode to a broad range of industry standard formats including MPEG-4, H.264, MXF and ProRes
• Work with a choice of themed menus to encode and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc
• Generate files for HTTP live streaming in a single step
• Import Targa, DPX, TIFF, PSD, PNG or OpenEXR image sequences and encode them to any setting
• View, adjust, and deliver closed captions in both CEA-608 and iTT formats
• Convert any file between formats – such as NTSC to PAL, SD to HD or progressive to interlaced video
• Import and manipulate wide color video, then deliver in standard Rec. 601 and Rec. 709 color spaces or in wide Rec. 2020 color space
• Deliver High Dynamic Range (HDR) video with controls for color space conversions and HDR metadata
• Deliver HDR video as P3 D65 PQ, Rec. 2020 PQ, and Rec. 2020 HLG
• Use CABAC entropy multipass H.264 encoding for superior results with hardware-accelerated export on supported systems
• Clean up and customize your content using image filters, a timecode overlay, and watermarks
• Speed up video, slow it down, or adjust the frame rate to make the duration match a runtime
• Save time by distributing encoding work among multiple workstations
• Install Compressor on any Mac to activate it as a node for distributed encoding
• Speed up encoding in Final Cut Pro by choosing a group of shared computers for exporting
Install Compressor on Mac
Compressor App Screenshot
Compressor Video Tutorial & Demo
Recommended post for you today: Download Dashlane For Mac & never have to remember any password again.