Best Video Editor Apps For Mac
Hello, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great day so far. I am just here at the office getting some things in order. I have to type a 8-10 page report and research analysis about video editing technology. I am enjoying the research and what I have learned about the history of video editing technology but damn writing this damn report isn’t no fun at all! Lol I don’t want to do it at all so far I have done about 3 pages, but I will get it done, just wish me luck please? Anyway please read on…
Today we will feature the best video editing software for your iMac and Macbook laptops. I know a lot of pros and amateur movie directors love to use their Macbook laptops to edit their video because for some reason, Macs just seem to run better and smoother than these other operating systems. I also personally do almost all of my video editing on my Macbook pro and I can’t complain, I use about 3 different video editing apps to get the job done, one is enough for most of you but sometimes I like to change up my style, anyway, just look at this list and let me know what you think of our list and if we should make any changes.
Final Cut Pro adds extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow.
Revolutionary Video Editing
• Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems
• Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline
• Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip.
• Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor
• Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions
• Edit multi-camera projects with automatic sync and support for up to 64 camera angles
• Final Cut Pro uses all the GPUs in your Mac for superior real-time playback performance and fast background rendering
• 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects
• Background processing lets you keep working without interruption
• External monitoring lets you route video and audio through HDMI or third-party Thunderbolt and PCIe devices
Integrated Audio Editing
• Expand and edit multichannel audio files directly in the timeline
• Let Final Cut Pro repair significant audio problems such as hum, excessive noise, and more
• Sync DSLR video with separate audio in a single step, with instant audio waveform matching
One-Step, Optimized Output
• Deliver projects for playback on Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook
• Use themed menus to quickly author and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc
• Export customized audio stems and multiple versions of a finished video using Roles metadata
• Import and export XML to support third-party workflows
Final Cut Pro Screenshots
Movavi for Mac is a superfast streamlined app for easy video editing on Mac. Try it out and see how easily you can create polished home videos and photo slideshows. It takes just five easy steps:
- Upload video clips and photos: use any popular video or image format, import all files from the folder of your choice.
- Edit and enhance your footage: cut, rotate and crop video, delete unwanted segments, improve video quality.
- Add music, titles and animated fades: import audio files in many different formats, add stylish titles, enhance the flow with dynamic transitions.
- Experiment with filters: apply creative effects including Old Movie, Flying Objects, Pop Art and many more.
- Export your movie: use a wide range of built-in presets optimized for regular playback, mobile viewing, and sharing online.
Video Editor Movavi lets you manage your project intuitively: set the aspect ratio before you start or change it on the go if you need to; both widescreen and standard 4:3 options are available.
Import any video files you want in AVI, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, DivX, FLV, MKV, and other formats and edit them on the convenient timeline: cut, trim and rotate your videos, improve image or video quality with just one click.
Choose Video Editor Movavi if you want to:
– Cut, rotate, or enhance your video on the timeline
– Liven up your footage with animated transitions
– Add creative titles to your movie
– Add a soundtrack in any popular audio format or choose one of the available music themes
– Trim audio files that you’ve added to the project
– Capture video from webcams, camcorders and VHS cassettes
– Create colorful slideshows with music and fades
– Experiment with Chroma Key and Picture-in-Picture effects
– Export videos in most popular formats
– Tweak your projects for mobile viewing on iPad, iPhone, iPod, and other devices
– Prepare your videos for uploading on Facebook, YouTube or other websites
Why Choose Filmora Video Editor?
• User-friendly interface for easy use even a beginner.
• 25 copyrighted songs are available to add as background music.
• Storyboard mode is one of our hero function which could help you develop a story easily.
• Best tool for home video maker.
• 80+ professional filter and artistic effect including particle effect, fire effect, face-off effect, tilt effect, mosaic and more.
• 50+ transition and motion effects.
• Touch up your photo with perfect brightness, contrast, or saturation, and turn your photos into an animated slideshow.
√ Photo/Video/Audio Editing
• Trim, merge, crop and rotate videos
• Remove unwanted black edges or other unwanted parts
• Change audio speed, pitch, adjust volume, fade in, fade out, voice over or get rid of video noise
√ Support Formats
• Support video formats editing: MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI, MKV, FLV, WMV, TS, MTS, etc. Make it possible for homemade and downloaded SD/HD videos for editing.
• Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, etc., as background music of the videos.
• Photo: BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
Blender is the free and open source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, composting and motion tracking, even video editing and game creation. Advanced users employ Blender’s API for Python scripting to customize the application and write specialized tools; often these are included in Blender’s future releases. Blender is well suited to individuals and small studios who benefit from its unified pipeline and responsive development process. Examples from many Blender-based projects are available in the showcase.
Blender now features a powerful new unbiased rendering engine called Cycles that offers stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
The built-in Cycles rendering engine offers:
- GPU & CPU rendering
- Realtime viewport preview
- HDR lighting support
- Permissive License for linking with external software
#5. Download iMovie
iMovie lets you enjoy your videos and tell stories like never before. Browse your video library, share favorite moments, and create beautiful movies that you can edit at resolutions up to 4K. You can even start editing movies on an iPhone or iPad, and finish them on a Mac. And when your movie is ready for its big premiere, you can enjoy it on all your devices in iMovie Theater.
Make Hollywood-style trailers
• Choose from 29 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers
• Customize movie studio logos, cast names, and credits
• Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones
Create beautiful 4K and HD movies
• Edit movies at up to 4K resolution with video from iPhone 6s, GoPro, and other Ultra HD cameras on compatible Macs (1)
• Support for 1080p HD video at 60 frames per second for smoother, more life-like action shots
• Import movies and trailers created using iMovie on iPhone or iPad to finish them on your Mac
• Enhance your movie by adding titles, transitions, and 3D globes and travel maps
• Speed up and slow down the action with fast-forward and slow-motion effects
• Create sophisticated picture-in-picture, side-by-side, and green screen effects
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music and sound effects, songs from your iTunes library, songs you’ve recorded in GarageBand, and your own narration
Fine-tune every clip
• Instantly improve the look and sound of your video using one-click Enhance
• Give your video a boost with easy-to-use color controls
• Stabilize shaky video for a smoother picture that’s easier to watch
• Automatically zoom in on faces and glide across panorama photos with the Ken Burns Effect
• Choose from 48 fun video and audio effects
Quick Links: Best PDF Editors For Mac | Best Antivirus Apps For Mac | Best Remote Desktop Apps For Mac | Top Microsoft Office Alternatives On Mac | Top iTunes Alternatives On Mac | Top Photoshop Alternatives On Mac | Top BitTorrent Apps On Mac
Apple’s Post Of The Day: Top 5 Media Players For Mac