Hello everyone, you can download Timberborn for Mac and experience one of the highest rated games of the year according to Steam. With over 94% of the current people playing, giving this game an ‘overwhelmingly positive’ feedback. That is impressive, and according to the developers, the game has already sold over 130,000 copies in it’s first week of release, and get this, it’s just the early release version.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should go ahead and give this game a try. I have just clocked about 4 hours on this game and it is something special. The graphics are great for the type of game, they are slightly cartoonish but you can unlock the zoom function and when you zoom in, you can actually see some details on each Beaver, some are carrying things like little bags, it’s cute. The gameplay is also great with tons of upgrades and unique ways to build your own colony. I am waiting for the developers to create more factions to the game, it’s a game that I think it needs at least 4-6 different variations of playing styles, either way, the future is bright with this game. Let us know in the comments if you decide to try the game.
Unfortunately as most of you know by now, most good games are not free. The prices vary so by the time you are visiting the link, it might change. With that said, let us know in the comments below what you think about this game once you decide to try it
Table of Contents
What is Timberborn game About?
Timberborn is a city building and simulation game where mankind turned Earth into a dry wasteland and perished, but some species adapted and evolved. Pick one of the beaver factions and see how long your colony can last.
- Control one of two beaver factions: the nature-friendly Folktails or the industrious Iron Teeth. Each faction has a unique style, buildings, and gameplay traits. Choose what fits your playstyle.
- Create a thriving beaver settlement using a vertical architecture system. Space is limited, so stack lodges and workshops on top of each other, construct platforms and bridges, and set up a power grid for your growing population.
- Beavers of the future have millennia of experience in water engineering. Put up dams and floodgates, dig canals with explosives, and redirect rivers to bring life back to the wasteland. Just be careful with that dynamite.
- Build a multi-district city with efficient production chains and nighttime activities. Follow the lives of individually simulated inhabitants throughout their day and celebrate when the next generation is born.
- Turn timber into sophisticated machinery – from water wheels and sawmills to engines and shredders. Wood is the core resource in Timberborn, but the most advanced structures require metal. To find it, send your scavengers to the ruins of the old world.
- Play on one of the included maps or create your own and share it with the community! With hills of different heights, ruins scattered in the desert, and all life depending on access to water, each map poses a different challenge.
How to install Timberborn on Mac
Timberborn Gameplay Screenshots
Timberborn Gameplay Video
Timberborn Mac Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor
- OS: macOS 10.13 or newer
- Processor: 2-core 1.7 GHz or better
- Memory: At least 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon Pro 560X or better
- Space: Have at least 3 GB available storage
You can try Myst for Mac as well.