Download Divinity: Original Sin 2 For Mac
Hello everyone, today you can download Divinity: Original 2 for Mac and play one of the top rated RPG fantasy games right now according to the latest data from Steam. This long-awaited game was finally ported over to a macOS version in January 2019 so at the time of writing this post, this game is fresh for us Mac gamers.
Today we will highlight some of the reasons we think you should go ahead and try to play Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition on your Mac. This action RPG and fantasy game is also available on multiple platforms including PS4 and Windows. I have been playing this game for the past week and so far it’s really fun and the character especially are awesome. I am using my 2015 Macbook to play this game, I have the latest macOS Mojave with 8GB of ram, HD Graphics 630 graphics card and a Core i5 processor. If you have something just below these specs, you should be fine, my cousin has an iMac from 2012 and it is running the game perfectly on high graphics(He does have 6GB Ram). Once you have the basic specs out of the way, you can enjoy creating your own characters and heroes and fight online in a group of 3 as you try to upgrade your character along the way. The graphics are amazing and the character movements are fluid and look realistic. The gameplay is top notch mixed with a a great story line, this is one of the best RPG games out on the market. Let me know what you think, do you like it too? Don’t like it? please leave a comment and let us know.
Table of Contents
Install Divinity: Original Sin 2 on Macbook & iMac
What Is Divinity: Original Sin 2 Game About?
In Divinity: Original Sin 2, the Divine is dead. The Void approaches. And the powers lying dormant within you are soon to awaken. The battle for Divinity has begun. Choose wisely and trust sparingly; darkness lurks within every heart.
Who will you be?
A flesh-eating Elf, an Imperial Lizard or an Undead, risen from the grave? Discover how the world reacts differently to who – or what – you are.
It’s time for a new Divinity
Gather your party and develop relationships with your companions. Blast your opponents in deep, tactical, turn-based combat. Use the environment as a weapon, use height to your advantage, and manipulate the elements themselves to seal your victory.
Ascend as the god that Rivellon so desperately needs
Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or in a party of up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out cooperative play. Go anywhere, unleash your imagination, and explore endless ways to interact with the world. Beyond Rivellon, there’s more to explore in the brand-new PvP and Game Master modes.
- Choose your race and origin. Choose from 6 unique origin characters with their own backgrounds and quests, or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. All choices have consequences.
- Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything. Kill any NPC without sacrificing your progress, and speak to every animal. Even ghosts might be hiding a secret or two.
- The next generation of turn-based combat. Blast your opponents with elemental combinations. Use height to your advantage. Master over 200 skills in 12 skill schools. But beware – the game’s AI 2.0 is our most devious invention to date.
- Up to 4 player online and split-screen multiplayer. Play with your friends online or in local split-screen with full controller support.
- Game Master Mode: Take your adventures to the next level and craft your own stories with the Game Master Mode. Download fan-made campaigns and mods from Steam Workshop.
- 4K Support: an Ultimate 4K experience pushing RPGs into a new era.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition Gameplay Screenshot
Note: You can now play Windows games on your Macbook, iMac or other macOS computers if you use a Mac app known as CrossOver.