Download Spiritfarer for Mac
Hello everyone, you can download Spiritfarer for Mac and finally you will be able to play one of the most underrated adventure management games on the market.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should go ahead and install Spiritfarer on your macOS and play one of the best indie adventure games around. This game was released a just a few days ago from this post and it is gorgeous. The graphics are not super duper or even elite but they do the job perfectly for the type of game it is. It has this cartoon like look and feel to it but with crisp animation on top of it. The bread and butter of this game is the gameplay and the unique ability to manage and help the dead find every lasting peace. The concept of the game is certainly unique, at least to me and I love it. It’s safe to play for all ages and it might even help those who have recently lost a loved one or a loved pet to naturally accept the transition from life to death. The game works smoothly on my Macbook Pro 2017 edition and I think if you are looking for a unique indie game with tons spirit friends to keep you smiling as you go through different challenges, with building management controls thrown in there as well, this game is for you. This is a good game to keep you busy if you need something new during this unfortunate pandemic. Let us know in the comments what you think about this game if you decide to try it.
Table of Contents
Install Spiritfarer on Macbook & iMac
What is this Spiritfarer About?
Spiritfarer is a cozy management game about dying. You play Stella, ferrymaster to the deceased, a Spiritfarer. Build a boat to explore the world, then befriend and care for spirits before finally releasing them into the afterlife. Farm, mine, fish, harvest, cook, and craft your way across mystical seas. Join the adventure as Daffodil the cat, in two-player cooperative play. Spend relaxing quality time with your spirit passengers, create lasting memories, and, ultimately, learn how to say goodbye to your cherished friends.
Spiritfarer Game Features:
- Play as Daffodil the cat in optional local co-op. Supports Remote Play Together.
- Enjoy beautiful hand-drawn art and animation.
- Run, jump, and glide your way through elegantly constructed platforming levels.
- Build, manage, and improve your own ferry.
- Explore a fantastic and imaginative world. Seek and gather resources to craft upgrades for your ship and gifts for your passengers.
- Experience moving, emotional stories filled with unforgettable moments.
- Farm, mine, fish, harvest, cook, weave, craft! An endless variety of activities await you.
- Meet, take on board, care for, and forge relationships with a cast of memorable characters.
- Unwind for hours into cozy and relaxing gameplay. 30 hours to finish, 50+ to experience everything Spiritfarer has to offer.
- Make the adventure your own with rich customization options for your boat, character, even the cat.
Spiritfarer Gameplay Screenshot
Spiritfarer Gameplay Video
Spiritfarer Mac Requirements
- macOs version: OS X Yosemite or newer
- Processor: Dual Core 3.0 GHz Processor or better
- Memory: at least 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Iris 1536 or better
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound card: Any