Best Business Apps For Mac
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great Tuesday night. My day has gone pretty good so far. I have busy trying to finish some school work but at last, tomorrow is my day off and I plan to relax, anyway please read on…
Today we will focus on the best Business software on MacOS. On this list you will find productivity apps, to do list apps, project management apps, customer management apps and accounting apps, basically anything that has to do with running a small business on OS X or an Enterprise company. Lets begin with a list of the best business apps for OS X, let us know if you want us to include your app here by contacting us.
Zoho CRM, a flexible CRM for Small Business, helps you find, attract, and win new clients. Nurture and retain the existing customers and reduce the costs of marketing and client service.
- Track Leads, Prospects, Business Opportunities
- Plan effective marketing activities
- 360-degree view of your customer interactions
Zoho CRM Main Features
- CRM Inside Your Gmail – Add Tasks and Potential from within your Gmail. Create a Lead or a Contact and view their details inside your Gmail.
- Sales Force Automation – Identify Leads and Business Opportunities and close more deals. Use existing customer data for future up-selling opportunities.
- Marketing Automation – Improve the quality of Leads Generation process and measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Customer Support Management – Track all customer-reported cases and manage solutions in an easily accessible centralized location for a better resolution.
- CRM Analytics – Visualize Sales Pipeline, Business Performance, Trends and generate insightful reports.
Zoho CRM Screenshot
ÜberConference is audio conferencing done right. Join phone conferences without PINs, see who is on call, and use powerful business conference calling features. For Free.
– Unlimited free conference calls
– No PINs needed. Callers are automatically authenticated by phone numbers you have in your contacts.
– Visual interface to see who’s on the call and who’s talking.
– Social caller ID for learning more about people on the call.
– Powerful call management features to mute, add, remove, and earmuff participants.
– Share Evernote and Box documents.
– Automatically save call summaries to Evernote notebooks.
– Group chat for sharing messages and links with others in the conference call.
POPULAR PRO FEATURES:
– Local phone numbers in virtually every US area code.
– Recurring conference calls easily scheduled for weekly, bi-weekly or monthly calls.
– Outbound dialing if chosen will automatically dial the organizer and participants to start the call.
– Upload any MP3 to customize hold music.
– Unlimited call recording saves calls as MP3s
Insightly is the most popular Google Apps CRM and Project Management package. Track leads, proposals, opportunities, projects and manage files, all through an easy to use interface.
* Access Insightly via Google Universal Navigation
* Track leads, proposals, opportunities and projects
* Assign tasks, attach files, tag important items, and get email reminders.
* Full history of customer interaction
* Drag and drop file sharing with full versioning control
* A central shared contact list
* Real-time search of everything
* Add your own custom fields
* Very easy to use customer relationship management package for small businesses
* Track your projects, customers, and tasks without buying expensive software
* Utilize existing Google Apps accounts
* Keep a comprehensive history of all your customer interactions inc. emails, phone calls, and meetings.
* Track projects with milestones and tasks
* Very easy and intuitive to use. No training required!
* Searching as you type across all data within Insightly
* One address book for everyone within your company, online and shared.
* Integrate with your existing GMail email
* Single sign-on through your Google Apps account
Salesforce is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses, encompassing virtually every industry, size, and geographic location. The company has developed an industry focus in key areas such as financial services, health care, life sciences, communications, retail, media, the public sector, automotive, higher education, and nonprofit groups.
Although Salesforce was built to be utilized by everyone on a company’s team, it has become most useful for professionals in the sales, marketing, and services departments. A few of the company’s most well known customers include Wells Fargo, Chipotle, Avon, Delta Air Lines, and the City of Boston.
- Marketing Automation
- Lead Management
- Salesforce Engage
- SalesforceIQ for Sales Cloud
- Contact Management
- Email Integration
Sales Cloud CRM Screenshot
Lucidchart is a web-based diagramming tool that makes drawing diagrams fast and easy. Work together with an unlimited number of others to create diagrams in real time, with changes synced instantaneously–great for team collaboration and working with clients. Outfit your company with Lucidchart for a fraction of the cost of Microsoft Visio.
- Intuitive user interface & seamless collaboration
- Import and export Microsoft Visio documents
- Enterprise-level security and admin controls
HUNDREDS OF TEMPLATES & EXAMPLES:
– Wireframing / iOS Mockups
– Network Diagrams
– Org Charts
– Mind Maps
ROBUST FOR ADMINS:
– Upgrade other users to administrators to help manage users
– Set whether new users automatically join the team or require an invitation
– Control which domains your team can collaborate with outside your company
Quick Links: Best Antivirus Apps For Mac | Best Remote Desktop Apps For Mac | Best Microsoft Office Alternatives Mac | Best iTunes Alternatives On Mac | Best Photoshop Alternatives Mac | Best BitTorrent Apps Mac | Best Mobile Device Management Apps