Download Skype For Mac
Hello everyone, how are you all doing? I hope you are all having a great week so far, if not don’t worry Friday is just right under the corner, lol anyway please read on…
Today we will highlight how to install one of the most popular apps in the history of this world. I am talking about a certain messenger that almost everyone you know has an account. I am talking about Skype. Yes
Can You Install Skype For Mac?
Yes! This is a surprising question that keeps coming up whenever I meet people who have never used a Mac(even iPhone owners). So this question is more common than what others might think. Skype, which is now owned by Microsoft has actually had a working Mac version since the beginning and as of right now, it looks like Skype will continue to update the Skype For Mac. Lets now look at why Skype for EL Captain is worth your time to download.
Note: By the way, you can also choose to uninstall Skype for mac.
Skype For Mac OS X Features
- Chat every day with free instant messages.
- Share files and photos for free in an instant.
- See your family come together over a free group video call.
- Switch between calling and messages with one click, or do both together.
- Low-cost calls and text messages to mobiles and landlines.
All you need to get started is Mac OS X 10.6 or above, a webcam for video calls and a microphone. To get the latest Skype for Mac (version 7+), you’ll need Mac OS X 10.9 or above.
Skype For Mac Requirements
- 1GHz Intel processor.
- Minimum: Mac OS X 10.6+
- Recommended: Mac OS X 10.9+
- 100 MB free disk space.
- Either USB or regular headset if your Mac does not have a built-in microphone.
- Download drivers if you are using an external webcam.
- For voice calls recommend broadband connection with 100 kbps down / 100 kbps up.
- For group video calling everyone on the call needs Skype 5.0 for Windows or Mac or higher plus webcams. For best quality we recommend you use a high-speed broadband connection of 4Mbps down/512kbps up and a computer with a Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz processor. As a minimum you’ll need a high-speed broad connection of 512kbps down/128kbps up and a computer with a 1 GHz processor.