Download Quicken 2020 For Mac
Hello everyone, you can now download Quicken for Mac, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great day so far, my week has been okay to the least, I can’t complain too much, I still have hope I will fix some things I didn’t fix this week, next week. Anyway please read on…
Today we will highlight an awesome app for all you MacOS fans. I present to you Quicken 2020. A lot of you have probably heard of it or at very least might know someone who uses it each tax season. Lately though this app has had some below average reviews but the company behind Quicken 2020, Quicken Inc claims that they have fixed a lot of the issues users were complaining about and the 2017 version of Quicken should be just right. Let’s find out if that is true.
What Is Quicken 2020?
Quicken for Mac helps you plan for today and tomorrow. Stay on top of spending by importing transactions from multiple financial institutions and categorizing them all in one place, create a budget that keeps you on track today and manage investments for the future. Now with more powerful mobile app for 2017.
Quicken 2020 FEATURES:
• Import all your bank transactions safely and automatically.1
– No need to jot it all down or save receipts.
– Includes transactions from your checking, credit card, loan, investment and retirement accounts.1
• Categorize all your transactions so you can see where your money is going.
– Know how much you’re spending without jumping from website to website to add it all up.1
• Stay on top of your spending.
– Create a budget based on your past spending, with the flexibility to adjust goals month-by-month.
– See how much you’ll have left to spend after your bills are paid.
– Set reminders for your bills and pay them directly from Quicken, too.3
• Maximize your investments
– See how your investments are performing relative to the market for more informed buy/sell decisions.
– See realized and unrealized gains and continually updated quotes.
– Make tax time easier by tracking your deductions and creating reports.
• Manage your money whenever, wherever with our mobile app
– Check your budget, account balances and investments