Download Final Draft 11 For Mac
Hello guys! You can now download Final Draft 11 on Mac, before you do that, just know its your favorite author again I believe you had a good weekend and your back to working mood, if you work and if your students you’re ready to learn and write your assignments as usual. Well my weekend was no special than the others, I spent most of my time home chilling with the family and what not. Proceed with the reading because I got great news for all the upcoming script writers.
Today we are going to explain more about a Mac App by Cast and Crew Production Software, LLC known as Final Draft 11. This is a number one selling entertainment industry standard application that combines powerful word processing with professional script formatting.
What Is Final Draft 11?
Final Draft 11 Writing Features:
- Scene View – Outline your script and reorder scenes using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Navigator – View, sort and filter the important details of your scenes, Scriptnotes and Characters.
- Index Cards – Easily outline your story and restructure your script one scene at a time.
- ScriptNotes – Make general or element specific color-coded notes that won’t affect your script’s pagination.
- Templates – Over 100 classic and current television shows, screenplay, stageplay, and graphic novel templates are available with the option to customize your own.
- Pagination – Final Draft paginates your script perfectly to industry standards universally for OSX, PC or iPad.
- Watermarking in Printing and PDF Options – You can print your watermarked script to any printer with standardized paper size or save directly to PDF in flawless script format.
- Panels System – Split your screen in half so you can view scene outlines while simultaneously writing your script.
- Final Draft Courier Font – We have created the ideal screenwriting font that is easy to read while meeting industry requirements.
- Writing Management – Check content you’ve written to help you manage your writing goals.
- Format Assistant – After you’re finished with your first draft, run Format Assistant to make sure there are no formatting errors.
- Retina and Full Screen Support – Benefit from the convenience of distraction-free writing in full screen mode, as well as retina display compatibility.
- Mac OSX Dictation Support – Mac’s built-in OSX dictation feature works with Final Draft allowing for hands-free writing that’s as fast as your ideas.
Final Draft 11 Production Features:
- Title Page – Create and easily include a professional Title Page with your script.
- Revision Mode – Revise your script as often as you’d like. Save different revisions for production purposes.
- Page Locking – Omit scenes, lock pages and A-pages, and set revision colors. You can take your script all the way from concept to final production.
- Colored Production Pages for Revisions – Colored border allows for writing ease, with solid color production pages in PDF for distribution.
- Character Highlighting – Use to highlight specific characters’ lines for table reads or when writing to track characters’ dialogue.
- Customizable Reporting – Final Draft offers you seven different reports for production including Scene, Character, and Location reports. Print or email reports separately from your script.
Install Final Draft 11 For Mac
Final Draft 11 Screenshots
Final Draft 11 Video Tutorial For Beginners
Quick Links: Download Dr. Antivirus For Mac | Download VLC For Mac | Download PowerISO For Mac | Download Complete Anatomy Platform 2020 for Mac | Download QuickBooks For Mac | Download Logic Pro X For Mac