Download Data Recovery Wizard For Mac
Hello everyone, how are you all doing? Any of you ever heard of Data Recovery Wizard for Mac? It is a very useful app made by software developers EaseUS who have made a bunch of useful software over the years and this one is one of their best especially for us macOS users.
Today we will highlight why you should give the data recovery wizard app for macOS a try. It is an essential app these days because it allows you to recover your lost data on your iMac or Macbook laptops. What if some annoying virus or malware infects your macOS and it ends up deleting your files including all your precious photos, videos, games, documents and even apps that you paid for on iTunes!? Wouldn’t that be a nightmare? Luckily this recovery software can help you recover those files. Let’s find out what else makes this app worth your time to download and try.
What Is Data Recovery Wizard About?
Data Recovery helps you restore deleted files even those you deleted by mistake. Did you accidentally delete your photos but have no backup on new SD card? Move home videos out of 64GB USB? With EaseUS Mac data recovery software, only in a few clicks you can recover lots of pictures, music, videos, documents, emails as well as other types of files and get lost data back to your Mac-based devices.
Data Recovery Wizard Features:
- Mac data recovery wizard
Recover deleted files from MacBook, iMac, internal/external hard drive, SSD, and even lost or formatted partitions
- Memory card recovery wizard
Restore data from damaged or corrupted memory card including memory stick, SD card, CF card, XD & MMC Card
- USB drive recovery wizard
Rescue data loss on formatted USB drive, flash drive, pen drive and other removable storage media of any size.
- Recovery on other devices
Get lost files back to digital camera, iPod, media player and other storage devices connected to your Mac computer
- Recovery from Lost Partitions
- Partition loss due to improper management.
- System Problems
- Data loss caused by system crash, macOS re-installation or upgrade, corrupted file system
- Data is hit by risky viruses, like malware, ransomware and encrypted virus
- Hardware Failure
- Corrupted hard drive, power-off device, memory card access denied or cannot be read’, media card error
- Operation Errors
- Turning off storage media during writing, pull memory card out improperly, factory reset