Download Derelict Void for Mac
Hello everyone, you can download Derelict Void for Mac and experience a fresh new gameplay style that will have you hooked every time you load up this game.
Today we will give you reasons why we think you should go ahead and try Derelict Void on your Macbook or iMac computers. At the time of this original post, this game is fresh out of the oven, brand spanking new both developed and published by a company known as Stirling Games. The game was funded by mostly users like you on and me on Kickstarter not too long ago and after hitting their goal(s), the game entered alpha, beta and boom, it has finally been released to the public to play. The graphics are quiet good even though you shouldn’t expect anything mind blowing, hence the lower requirements, but still, the graphics in-game are good enough to make this game something special to look at as you build your base and expand your spaceship. I personally believe if the developers of this game are serious, it can be something special, the idea behind is fun and I like the survival aspect added to it as well. Let me know what you think about this game if you decide to try it in the comments below.
What is Derelict Void About?
Derelict Void is a space survival adventure game in which you have to manage your base and scavenge for resources. It must have been an accident. An entire star system’s worth of ships have abruptly been torn away from the universe they knew. It’s up to you to salvage the remnants of civilization. Damaged and disoriented, can you and your crew scrape together enough of civilization to survive? You command a ship and its crew with the objective of staying alive. The game is ruthless and unforgiving which will force you to learn and improve in order to succeed.
Derelict Void Features:
- Navigate through procedurally generated treacherous debris and stranded ships to discover the secrets of the void. How did this happen? What else might lurk in this debris field? Can you find a way back?
- Take risks and make the right choices to survive. Help others stranded in the void, or leave them behind to save yourselves. Make stops to scavenge for supplies, or burn the resources you have to gain speed. Choose wisely, or fall victim to the void.
- Managing resources is critical to your ship’s survival.
- Salvage supplies to expand your ship, feed your crew, manage morale on board. You’ll have to balance it all to keep the ship going for another day.
- As more survivors join the craft, only a robust network of factories can sustain them. Puzzle your way to victor, how many can you save?
Install Derelict Void on macOS
Derelict Void Gameplay Screenshots
Derelict Void Gameplay Video
Derelict Void Game Requirements on Mac
- macOs version: OS X Sierra or newer(64-bit processor and operating system)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo – 1.8 GHz +
- Memory: at least 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Basic graphic card is okay with at least DirectX 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound card: Any