The 5 Cheapest MacBook Air Laptops To Buy
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? We have some good news for you if you were looking to find the cheapest Macbook Air’s to buy in 2019. We have a list of the best 5 Macbook Air’s as of right now that will cover whatever you need, whether you want a Macbook Air for gaming, for school or just a Macbook Air to get some work done here and there. This list will not disappoint you. If you feel like we should add or remove something on this page, perhaps replacing a Macbook Air with another one, please send us your feedback by contacting us.
Note: As basic criteria, we made sure that all these cheap Macbook Air’s came with long battery life, steady keyboards, and of course speedy performance so that you can get your gaming or work done without any troubles. I am typing this on a Macbook Air I bought in early 2017, I think it’s time for an upgrade in the coming months. Unfortunately, Apple products are not the cheapest but we did our best to make sure no Macbook Air is above $1000 on this list. Enjoy the list.
Cheapest Macbook Air 2019
#1. Apple 13.3″ MacBook Air MQD32LL ($879)
This Macbook Air, model name: MQD32LL was released in late 2017(November) so yes, these are the newer models that are hot right now. We placed this as the #1 cheap Macbook Air laptop to get in 2019 mainly because of the features we have listed below, an impressive new generation i5 Processor along with my favorite feature, the 8 GB of DDR3 ram is perfect for most things including newer games and of course it can run just about every software including Photoshop or any video editing software out there. This Macbook Air is elite.
- 2017 Model – 13 inch MacBook Air Laptop
- 1.8 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.9 GHz)
- 128GB SSD storage (Solid State Drive Storage)
- 8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 memory
- Wi-Fi. Bluetooth 4.0, Thunderbolt 2 port, Two USB 3.0 ports, SD card slot
- Intel HD Graphics 6000; 13.3″ screen with 1440×900 resolution
- Includes eDigitalUSA Case, Stylus Pen, Cleaning Kit & Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
#2. Apple 11.6″ MacBook Air MC968LL ($299)
This 11.6 inch MacBook Air MC968LL model is as good as it gets for a MacBook Air for less than $300! It is actually brand new but there is a reason why it is only $299, it is the 2015 model which is actually good enough for 99% of you reading this. It is lightweight and for that price, it’s a win win, perfect to give to that girlfriend or boyfriend who has always wanted a MacBook but couldn’t afford it. This is not meant for heavy gaming but it is perfect for everything else. The stats and features below tell you all you need to know about this laptop, it delivers.
- Intel Core i5 560UM Processor 1.6GHz
- 64GB Solid-State Hard Drive
- 11.6-Inch Screen, 1366 x 768 resolution
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Intel HD Graphics 3000 video adapter
- Wi-Fi. Bluetooth 4.0, Two USB 3.0 ports, SD card slot
#3. Apple 13.3″ MacBook Air Silver Edition ($808)
This Silver 13.3 inch MacBook Air is as good as it looks. It comes with everything you see in the photo above and more. It comes standard with 8GB of DDR3 Ram that should be enough for you to do just about anything. Along with the large display resolution it is perfect for playing music videos on YouTube or watching your downloaded content/media. I’d recommend this silver MacBook Air to anyone who wants the perfect mix between power and finesse. This is a top 3 selection for a reason.
- Fifth-generation Intel i5 Core processors
- Lasts up to an incredible 12 hours between charges
- Incredibly thin 0.68-inch design weighing only 2.96 pounds
- Experience wireless performance up to 3x faster than the previous Wi-Fi generation
- SSD storage is up to 17x faster than a 5400-rpm notebook hard drive
#4. Apple 13.3″ MacBook Air MD232LL ($599)
This 13.3 Inch MacBook Air with model number: MD232LL/A is a powerhouse. By the numbers, it is pound for pound the most powerful MacBook Air on this list. It comes with 8GB DDR3 Ram along with an impressive i7 core, latest generation I might add. It also comes standard with a 512 SSD GB Hard drive which can always be upgraded easily. If you were looking for a above standard MacBook Air laptop that can do just about anything? This is for you, the price is decent so you will enjoy using this daily without worrying about the cost. It’s a machine.
#5. Apple 11.6″ MacBook Air MJVM2LL ($754)
The 11.6″ MJVM2LL MacBook Air is a neat little laptop that packs a punch at a fair price. By checking the features list below, chances are, this laptop will do everything you need and then some. It’s slim and slick so it’s perfect for those of you who have to carry a laptop around to go to the nearest coffee shop, work, a friends house or to school. It comes with enough space and an i5 Intel Core with turbo boost. If you want a quality Macbook Air at a fair price, check this one out.
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 4 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
- 128 GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 11.6-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1366 x 768 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Up to 9 Hours of Battery Life
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3 ports
- FaceTime HD camera for video calls with dual mics and stereo speakers