Top 5 Music Editor Apps
Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great week so far, my week has been pretty good, I had a nasty injury on my foot that required stitches which were carefully removed last night at a local clinic. The wound was pretty deep actually, I even had nerve damage near my right pinky toe but at least it’s healing now, a little painful to walk on my foot at times but I will be fine in about 3-4 weeks, anyway, enough about my problems lol, please read on…
Today we will focus on the top 5 Audio editors for Mac OS X. Almost everyone loves music so why not make your own beats and songs if you have the passion to be an artist? Why not? What are you waiting for? Luckily for you, I decided to put together this personal list of the best music editors for everyone to check out, if you think we should remove or add a certain app here, please leave a comment.
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
• Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
• An enhanced Mixer lets you move, copy, and bypass channel inserts more efficiently
• Quickly re-order song sections and try new ideas using Arrangement Markers
• Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
• 64-bit architecture supports large projects containing hundreds of tracks and sampled instruments
Professional Music Production
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Record and seamlessly punch in and out of one or multiple tracks
• Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Automation can be part of a region, not just the track, which makes it easier to use effects creatively
• Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad
• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
• Create and edit MIDI using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
• Choose among 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a diverse collection of deeply sampled, professionally mixed snares, toms, kicks, hi-hats, and cymbals
• Customize the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer
• Over 1800 instrument and effect Patches
• More than 750 meticulously sampled instruments
• 4600 Apple Loops in modern urban and electronic genres
Logic Pro X Screenshots
GarageBand is the easiest way to create a great-sounding song on your Mac. Add realistic, impeccably produced and performed drum grooves to your song with Drummer. Easily shape the sound of any instrument in the Sound Library with Smart Controls. Crank up the bottom end with Bass Amp Designer, or mix and match electric guitar amps, cabinets, and pedals with Amp Designer and Pedalboard. Control GarageBand and play any software instrument wirelessly on your iPad using the Logic Remote app. Use iCloud to keep your GarageBand projects updated across multiple Mac computers, or even import GarageBand for iOS songs directly from iCloud.
• A fresh new look, designed for easy music making
• Stay in perfect tune with a larger, more responsive Tuner
• Find the sweet spot in every track with the all-new interactive visual EQ
• Enable Quick Help and get useful hints wherever you hover your cursor
• Add a virtual session drummer or beat producer to your song that takes direction and plays realistic beats
• Choose among 28 players from popular genres like EDM, Hip Hop, Rock, and Alternative
• Use a simple set of controls to shape your drummer’s performance
• Each player can perform over a million unique groove and fill combinations
All-new Sound Library
• Get inspired with a fresh new collection of sounds and instruments
• Explore new Apple Loops covering the latest electronic and urban genres
Record. Mix. Master. Share.
• Create a song with up to 255 tracks
• Quickly change the timing of an audio recording using Flex Time
• Use Groove Matching to align the rhythm and timing of all your tracks with a single click
• Choose your best performance with multi-take recording
• Create a ringtone, export to your iTunes library, or share directly to SoundCloud
Learn to Play
• Get started with 40 Basic Lessons for guitar and piano covering classical, blues, rock, and pop
• Artist Lessons show you how to play a hit song taught by the artist who made it famous*
• Play along with any GarageBand Lesson and use How Did I Play to get feedback on how accurately you played
VirtualDJ 8 is the most widely used professional DJ software on the planet.
It has embodied the revolution of digital DJing since 1996, and has helped propel today’s superstar DJs from their very first bedroom mixes to packed stadiums.
With the most comprehensive feature list of all DJ software, VirtualDJ always incorporates the forefront of technology to change and revolutionize the way DJs mix.
Whether you’re an aspiring DJ or a veteran, VirtualDJ is all you need to get the party started.
– 2 Decks, 4 Decks, 6 Decks, or free decks (up to 99) mixing
– Mix music, karaoke or video
– Can read and play more than 227 file formats
– Pitch control up to +/-200% with Master Tempo
– Visual Mixing with superposed beat graphs
– Seamless loops, Rolling loops, Flip mode
– Hundreds of Audio and/or Video effects and plugins
– Hundreds of different interfaces (“skins”) to choose from
– Fully customizable with VDJScript language
– Full Automix mode with fully customizable mixing points
– Support for Karaoke mode with singer list, background music, and more
– Smart Sampler with support for audio and/or video samples, synchronization, instrument banks, etc
– Reharse and prepare your mix live ahead of time with Sandbox mode
– Record or create podcast episodes automatically
– Broadcast to radio servers, or host a radio server directly inside VirtualDJ
VirtualDJ 8 Screenshots
Amadeus Pro is perfect for any audio-related task, such as live audio recording, creating iPhone ringtones, digitizing tapes and records, converting between a variety of sound formats (including Mp3, MPEG-4 AAC, AIFF, WAVE, WMA, CAF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis), remastering your iTunes music library, record internet streams, etc.
Thanks to its outstanding direct-to-disk abilities and waveform caching, edits on arbitrarily large sounds are performed at lightning speed with this fully featured multi-track editor. The handling of large sounds is furthermore facilitated by the extensive support of markers.
While Amadeus Pro features a number of built-in audio effects (equalizer, speed and pitch change, echo, etc), its abilities can be extended arbitrarily through the support of Audio Units and VST plug-ins.
Besides all the functions you would expect from a professional quality waveform editor, Amadeus Pro also features:
– Tracks can be split into multiple clips for easy placement
– Audio Units can be applied to tracks non-destructively in real-time
– Smart editing
– Scheduled recordings
– Easy editing of audio tracks in QuickTime movies
– Powerful batch processor
– Direct recording from internet streams
– A full range of real-time and offline sound analysis tools
Amadeus Pro Screenshots
Audacity can record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from other media. With some sound cards, and on any recent version of Windows, Audacity can also capture streaming audio.
Device Toolbar manages multiple recording and playback devices.
Timer Record and Sound Activated Recording features.
Dub over existing tracks to create multi-track recordings.
Record at very low latencies on supported devices on Linux by using Audacity with JACK.
Record at sample rates up to 192,000 Hz (subject to appropriate hardware and host selection). Up to 384,000 Hz is supported for appropriate high-resolution devices on Windows (using WASAPI), Mac OS X, and Linux.
Import sound files, edit them, and combine them with other files or new recordings. Export your recordings in many different file formats, including multiple files at once.
Import and Export WAV, AIFF, AU, FLAC and Ogg Vorbis files.
Fast “On-Demand” import of WAV or AIFF files (letting you start work with the files almost immediately) if read directly from source.
Import and export all formats supported by libsndfile such as GSM 6.10, 32-bit and 64-bit float WAV, RF64, and U/A-Law.
Import MPEG audio (including MP2 and MP3 files) using libmad.
Import raw (headerless) audio files using the “Import Raw” command.
Create WAV or AIFF files suitable for burning to audio CD.
Export MP3 files with the optional LAME encoder library.
Import and export AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC) and WMA with the optional FFmpeg library (this also supports import of audio from video files).
Quick Links: Microsoft OneNote For Mac | Top 5 Video Editor Apps For Mac | Top 5 Media Players For Mac | Download Naruto Shippuden Theme For Chrome | Best PDF Editors For Mac | Download Calibre For Ubuntu | Download Sniper Fury Game | Best Strategy Games For Mac | Top Action Games For Mac | Best Antivirus Apps For Mac | Best Remote Desktop Apps For Mac | Top Microsoft Office Alternatives On OS X | Top iTunes Alternatives On Mac | Best Casino Games For Mac | Top Photoshop Alternatives On Mac OS | Top BitTorrent Apps On OS X | Top 5 Mobile Device Management Apps
Apple’s Post Of The Day: Top 5 Apps To Speed Up Your Mac