Pregnant Woman Suffers Second-Degree Burns After Falling Asleep on iPhone 7
The new iPhone 7 has caused a pregnant woman in Australia second-degree burns on her right arm after falling asleep with the phone in her bed.
Melanie Tan Pelaez explains that she was using the iPhone 7 to watch movies in her bed while the device was plugged into a charger, but she fell asleep and didn’t get to disconnect the phone or put it on the nightstand.
When she woke up in the morning, Pelaez noticed that her arm was red and felt pins and needles due to what seemed to be a superficial burn. She went to the hospital where she was diagnosed with a burn on the upper arm due to a foreign object, in her case the iPhone.
“The hospital did a number of tests and told me the mark was a burn from a foreign object and told me to check around my bed to see what could be the cause of the injury,” she told <a href="http://www.news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/a-pregnant-western-sydney-mother-has-suffered-second-degree-burns-from-her-iphone-7/news-story/86cb36b… (read more)
Remember to like our Facebook and our twitter @macheatdotcom for a chance to win a free iPad every month!