iPhone 6 Plus Catches Fire in Bed Right Next to Owner

Reports of smartphones that explode or catch fire all of a sudden keep coming every once in a while and this time it’s an iPhone 6 Plus that burst into flames right next to his owner.

Fox 5 revealed the story of Atlanta-based David Grimsley, who was sitting in his bed when his iPhone caught on fire during charging. Grimsley says he didn’t actually notice the phone bursting into flam… (read more)

Source Link

Remember to like our Facebook and our twitter @macheatdotcom for a chance to win a free iPad every month!

Quick Links: How To Install Steam On Mac | Download Mac Apps | Read Mac Tutorials | OS X Server News | Mac Games |  Download Rolex Watch Wallpapers | Download Mac Wallpapers

Juniya Sankara

Juniya Sankara

A web developer, programmer, MacOS fanatic. I also love comic books, sports and I enjoy researching history facts. My role on MacHeat.com is to make sure everything works 24/7.