Download Rocket League For Mac
Hello everyone, you can now download Rocket League for Mac, a lot of you have probably heard of it, If you use Steam a lot to play games, I am certain you have. Rocket League is currently a top 3 game when it comes to which games are being played online daily and it is also a top 3 in the top seller list on all operating systems. Impressive right? Let’s find out why this game is popular even on a Mac.
Today we will showcase the Rocket League game for Mac. This game was released in Mid 2015 and it is very popular for the right reasons. From an impressive and unique gameplay to highly customizable cars and options perfected with truly amazing and futuristic graphics. There isn’t much this game doesn’t get right especially if you love cars, sports and racing. It offers more though, read on.
Install Rocket League on Mac
What Is Rocket League About?
Rocket League is a game where meets driving once again in the long-awaited, physics-based sequel to the beloved arena classic, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars!
A futuristic Sports-Action game, Rocket League®, equips players with booster-rigged vehicles that can be crashed into balls for incredible goals or epic saves across multiple, highly-detailed arenas. Using an advanced physics system to simulate realistic interactions, Rocket League® relies on mass and momentum to give players a complete sense of intuitive control in this unbelievable, high-octane re-imagining of association football.
Rocket League Features:
- All-new Season Mode that allows players to enjoy a full single-player experience
- Extensive Battle-Car customizations with more than 10 billion possible combinations
- Unlockable items and vehicles, stat tracking, leaderboards, and more
- Addictive 8-player online action with a variety of different team sizes and configurations
- Amazing 2-, 3-, and 4-player split screen mode that can be played locally or taken online against other split screen players
- Broadcast-quality replays that allow you to fast forward, rewind, or view the action from anywhere in the arena
- Competitive cross-platform gameplay with PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users