Download PDF Expert For Mac
Hello everyone, today you can download PDF Expert for Mac and instantly have the ability to edit and sign any PDF document including the ability to also add images and fill out forms.
Today we will highlight some reasons why you should go ahead and give PDF Expert for Mac a try. This app is worth your time and investment and almost everyone who has it agrees. At almost 2,000 reviews, PDF expert is currently rated a strong 4.6/5 on it’s official iTunes page and for good reason. We have to agree that this is probably the best PDF editor in the world. Plenty of options are available, but pound for pound PDF expert is more beautiful and much easier to use on top of that, it doesn’t slow down your Macbook or iMac devices when you are using it. You can easily add text and images, it is almost like using a mini Photoshop but exclusively for your PDF files. Let us know in the comments what you think once you install it.
What PDF Expert About?
PDF Expert allows you to read, annotate and edit PDFs like never before with a beautiful UI that makes it incredibly easy to learn and edit your PDF files the way you have always wanted.
- Edit PDFs
PDF Expert is the best way to edit PDF text, images, links and outlines. Fixing a typo or changing a logo in a contract, or updating your CV is now a matter of a few seconds.
- Slick and Fast
From the first document, PDF Expert springs into action with smooth scrolling and fast search. PDFs open instantly, whether they are just small attachments or 2000-page reports.
- Robust and Beautiful
When it’s time to edit, all the great tools you need are easy to find and just a click away. PDF Expert’s quick annotations, easy form filling, and powerful file merging will chew through your work in record time.
- Edit – Seamlessly edit PDF text, adjust or replace images, add links to text and edit outlines.
- Read – An award-winning, lightning-fast, and tabbed document viewer will get you through multiple PDFs faster than ever.
- Annotate – Classic tools and unique innovations enable you to highlight, note, and instruct with just a click.
- Merge – Combine multiple documents into a new PDF, or borrow individual pages.
- Convert – Convert to PDF such popular text formats as Word, Pages, Docs, etc.
- Sign – Create multiple signatures for every situation and sign on the line with a single click.
- Fill Out – Avoid your printer with smart tools for filling forms that save you both paper and time.
- You can also password protect sensitive documents before sharing them.
- Work across Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Use Readdle Transfer features to seamlessly switch devices in the middle of a document.
You don’t work in a bubble, and neither does PDF Expert. When it’s time to send documents to clients, coworkers, and everyone in between.