Cool Mac Hidden Features and Things That You Never Knew
Whether you are an avid Mac user for years or a newbie in the world of Mac, there are plenty of little shortcuts and things that many people don’t know about. This plenty of things enhance the productivity of the device. It’s a fact that when you buy a new device, you desire to resolve every issue that you faced with the old one. And even wish to get some features that are advanced and latest.
But sadly, most of the time, people don’t spend much time exploring the device and tend to work in the same way and at the same pace as they used to with their previous system. Now that’s a bit disheartening, as your new Mac must be having so many features but must not have explored them. So to reduce the hard work for you, we have jotted down a few things that you never knew your Mac could do.
Without resizing, you can work on 2 apps simultaneously.
Do you know that your Mac lets you work in 2 apps simultaneously without even resizing them? Well, this wonder is done with the use of Split View.
Enter Split View
In case you are working with macOS Catalina or later:
- Over the full-screen button, hover your pointer that is present in the corner at the upper-left side. Else click and hold the button.
- Select the Tile Window that is present either on the Right of Screen or to the Left” from the menu. The screen on that side of the window fills.
- Then on the opposite side in the screen, click a window to start using both windows side by side.
In case you work with macOS High Sierra, Mojave, El Capitan, or Sierra:
- Of a window in the cornet at the upper-left side, Click and hold the button that shows a full-screen icon.
- The window shrinks as you hold the button, and in the screen to the left or right part, you can drag it.
- Click a window on the screen that is present on the other side after releasing the button to start using both windows alongside.
Isn’t it amazing and helpful to work with more productivity and at full speed without any hindrance?
With ease, you can download any video on Twitter to your Mac.
We all had seen that time when it was impossible to download Twitter videos on Mac due to security issues, or there were no apps that could help us perform this action. But not now, as we can easily download them. Follow the steps:
- First of all, search for a video on Twitter that you wish to save on your Mac.
- Now click the share icon and select “Copy link to Tweet.”
- Go to downloadtwittervideo.com
- You need to paste the tweet link into the field.
- Click Download MP4
- In the download folder on your Mac, the service will download the video in MP4 format.
This way, you can download the Twitter video on Mac, and there are many other ways like App that helps in doing the same thing. For this, you need to click for more and know the different options available so that you can choose the one that suits you the best.
By using the options mentioned above, you will be happier to work on your Mac. And this will enhance productivity as well as save time.